Gather any information and documentation that we may need to help formulate your financial strategy, such as statements of assets and investments, liabilities and income. We also recommend you think about the questions below and decide which ones you need us to answer. Please bring any additional questions you may have so we can discuss them at your appointment.
- What can I do today or in the future to ensure my estate goals are satisfied?
- Can I protect the inheritance of my children?
- Is my family financially prepared for unforeseen events like an illness, an accident or even death?
- Can I accumulate an educational fund that will meet my family’s needs?
- Can I give to my favourite cause?
- Is my company and personal investments structured properly?
- What are some tax effective methods of taking income from my business?
- What is the best way to sell, transfer or wind down my business while I am alive, or upon my death?
- What type of appropriate but cost-effective employee benefits package should I use to attract, retain and motivate my people?
- What can I do to reduce or defer paying taxes?
- Can I take advantage of the top tax minimization strategies for professionals?
- Can I translate my current income stream into a retirement plan?
- What is the best way to prepare a succession plan that works for me, my successors and my practice?
- What is the best way to prepare for my retirement?
- Can I sustain my current lifestyle in retirement?
- Will I have any changes to expenses in retirement?
- Can I maximize my retirement paycheque?
- What steps should I take to protect my portfolio from being eroded by inflation?